Raspberry Zinger® Herbal Tea

Style:Fruit (Herbal) Tea
Caffeine:Caffeine Free
Region:?????

This tea's info last updated: Apr. 11, 2012

There’s no mistaking a Zinger®! The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 11 reviews

I dislike the hibiscus teas. They are described as "tart" but there is good tart and bad tart. This just tastes like sour dregs to me.

I am not a fan of the Zingers in general - but raspberry is better than red or Lemon. They all smell great - but they just don;t taste all that wonderful to me.

Very sour/tart raspberry flavor with an herbal/green note.
1 Comment

This tea is the best I have ever tasted. I just can't get enough of it. I always buy as many boxes as are on the shelf at the market. It makes a great iced tea as well as a hot tea to drink year round.

This is my favorite of Celestial Seasonings's offerings so far. Sweet, tangy, and straightforwardly fruity are how I'd describe this one. It has a bit of the "Jolly Rancher" candy flavor to it, but isn't excessive with the sweetness. I think the tartness evens out the sweetness much better for this tisane than it did for the Wildberry Zinger.

Not complex at all, but for when you're craving a solidly tart herbal tea, this one works very nicely. Unfortunately, like other teas by Celestial Seasonings, this one is good for no more than a single cup.

My HG tea. This and the Wildberry Zinger are my go-to herbal teas. I am so addicted to the slightly sweet, largely tangy flavor of the Raspberry Zinger. And get this, it really does taste like raspberries. It also has a smooth aftertaste that is slightly floral. Will buy again and again until the end of time.
1 Comment

A very good tea... wish the flavor was a bit stronger but it's quite good overall! Decent citrusy taste :) x2

Well, I was surprised, and pleasantly so. I am a fan of fruity teas, but the fluffy packaging had long dissuaded me from exploring this brand. I was convinced this had to be some wishy-washy hippie drudgery.

Nonetheless, I tried this one because it was so highly recommended - and it was excellent. There is zero tea taste, but it's not really supposed to have any. Instead the aroma is sweet raspberry, and the flavor is strong. It needed almost no sugar, as it was sweet and enjoyable more or less on its own. I will be making this a regular part of my evening tea rotation.

Very sweet, strongly flavored tea. You can definitely taste the fruit and it smells wonderful, but the flavor is actually a little too much for me. I have to be in the mood for it.

I enjoy the tart yet mildly sweet flavor of this tea. Tastes like sun-ripened raspberries. Very real flavor, not fake or candy-ish.

Great springtime flavor for me. Refreshing even when hot.
1 Comment

This is my favorite tea. You cant steep it too long! very tart and tangy.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 11 reviews