Organic Jasmine Green Tea - Organic

Brand:Novus Tea
Style:Jasmine Tea
Region:?????
Loose/teabag:Sachet

This is floral, aromatic Chinese green tea delicately scented with jasmine pearls. This distinctive brew has been enjoyed for centuries and remains a favorite.

pros:
(1) fancier package than other tea bags I tried which are made of paper;
(2) organic... so I guess it's healthier.
(3) the smell is good. not too strong or too weak;

cons:
(1) the taste of the first cup is a bit too strong for me. I prefer the 2nd or 3rd cup of it when it's lighter.
(2)the caffeine doesn't work for me.

I thought this tea was smooth, light, and didn't leave a noticeable aftertaste. I enjoyed the smell of this tea, while faint it had a nice floral fragrance. This was the first Jasmine tea I've tried, and I will definitely be having more in the future!

This is the best Jasmine tea I've had from a tea bag. It is better than a lot of loose-leaf jasmine tea I've tried.

Exceptionally smooth for a jasmine. Floral without being perfumey. Base tea is vegetal and mellow like a very good pouchong / bao zhong. The base tea has a strong floral character and it's hard to tell where the tea ends and the jasmine begins. Seamless. Flavor is naturally sweet.

I recommend making a brief (about 1 minute infusion) followed by a second one. Comes out just perfect (for my tastes) when brewed with 180 degree water.

This is a smooth tasting tea.
1 Comment