Tea Online: Tea Websites & Online Tea Resources:
This page is a collection of websites and online resources relating to tea. Online stores and websites of tea companies are not listed here, but are listed under brands.
Online Communities & Interactive Websites:
- Tea Trade - A community allowing people to create their own blogs and websites for writing about, trading, and selling tea.
- Steepster - A twitter-like social networking website centering around tea, featuring exclusive deals from tea companies.
- Tea on Wikipedia - An extensive, always changing, and sometimes unreliable source of information on tea and related topics.
- TeaChat - An online tea discussion forum run by Adagio Teas.
- TeaDrunk Forum - A specialized online tea forum, with an emphasis on Chinese and Japanese teas; a good source of unique information that cannot be found elsewhere.
- WikiCHA - A tea-related wiki which anyone can edit. This website has different guidelines and standards from Wikipedia and is suitable to add some content that is less appropriate for Wikipedia.
- Leafbox Tea - An online community centering around tea, with articles and discussion.
Also see Tea Review Blog and Teaviews below, both of which have discussion forums.
Group Blogs & Review Sites:
Websites with multiple reviewers, but not open to public reviews:
- It's All About The Leaf - A tea blog with reviews by a team of reviewers.
- Tea Review Blog - Reviews by a team of reviewers, information about tea, and discussion forums.
- Teaviews - Reviews by a team of reviewers, and discussion forums.
RateTea maintains a twitter list of tea bloggers. Want to be added to this list? @message us on twitter (ratetea)! We also have other lists.
Do you know of any valuable online tea resources that we've missed?
We welcome suggestions of new websites, online communities, and other resources to include in this list. If you know of any online tea resources that we have omitted, please contact us with your suggestions.