Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea

Brand:Teavana
Style:Fruit (Herbal) Tea
Caffeine:Caffeine Free
Region:Blend

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

Brewing Instructions: (from Teavana)

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

57 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 2/5 Overall: 6/10
Not bad, but not the best peach-flavored tea I've had. The chamomile isn't bitter and adds body, and the aroma is strongly of a sweet peach. There's also a creaminess of an unknown source, and it's not quite right. After I started drinking it, I had an odd feeling--like my nose and the top of my throat had become slightly congested. This, as you might guess, did not increase my enjoyment, though I don't know what exactly caused it.

I'm just not into this one the way I was hoping. *shrugs*

70 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 2/5 Overall: 7/10
Not as good as the pineapple one (my 9 year old's fave) or the blackberry one - but if you like peach (I sometimes don't if it tastes synthetic) this is a good, fruity choice. Excellent iced with or without sweetener. This is a tisane (herbal blend) there is NO tea in it.

Update: Now that Starbucks owns Teavana - this one is being promoted at Starbucks stores and online.

93 Aroma: 9/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 5/5 Overall: 9/10
This herbal tea is mild to the paladar, it taste the peach with a littles fragance of lemon, chamomile, and floral.

When you want to savor a tea, this is the tea.

87 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5 Overall: 8/10
I LOVE the smell of this tea and often mix it with a green tea.

70 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 2/5 Overall: 7/10
Pretty good. I had this mixed with a Rasperry Jasmine tea from Teavana, and it's extremely aromatic and is terrific as an iced tea.

If you feel like ponying up the cash for Teavana, I'd recommend it.

93 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 5/5 Overall: 9/10
This is my favorite herbal tea, hands down. It is too tart and intense on its own in my opinion, I like to mix it with another mild tea. I love this one and the cloud nine roobius mixed together iced tea in the summer. A great value.