Pumpkin Spice Rooibos

Style:Flavored Rooibos
Caffeine:Caffeine Free
Region:Blend
Loose/teabag:Sachet

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Tea is warm and inviting, evoking nostalgic memories of autumn with every sip. This is a carefully selected blend of Rooibos (a red "tea" made from leaves of the Rooibos, aka "red bush," plant) from South Africa, combined with natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves...

97 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 4/5 Overall: 10/10
Mmmmmm, now this is tea! If this was available loose leaf, it'd be perfect. The smell is delicious and the flavor is perfect -- a lovely balance between the spices and the rooibos. It's good on its own, but a cup of this is amazing with just a pinch or two of stevia added. It adds a smooth sweetness without overpowering the tea's flavor. Love it!

67 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5 Overall: 6/10
I found this wonderful Rooibos at the Joe's I visit. I got one can. Returned a week later and got another for myself and one for a friend. Another two weeks-ALL GONE! I haven't been able to get again-they are not sure it they will be getting more in. This was a big hit they said. Basically it is a blend of rooibos, natural pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. I will say that I personally taste cinnamon and nutmeg the most. Also taste them the most. I drink this without sugar, or a scant if I am enjoying after dinner, for dessert. Value of this is wonderful, 20 sachets for $3.99. You also get a cool tin-which I will proudly say I am going to use to put Teavana Tea in. I am also going to tell them that, when they try to tell me a darn tin-for the 20th time-and that is on just one visit!
2 Comments