English Breakfast Decaffeinated

This page is for the decaf version. See also English Breakfast.

Brand:Twinings
Style:English Breakfast
Caffeine:Decaffeinated
Region:?????

This tea's info last updated: Feb. 16, 2015

...The refreshing and invigorating flavor makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion - not just for breakfast...

Meh. It's OK - and as Alex indicated it tastes much differently that the (also "Meh") caffeinated version. I get these in my office for free and only drink it when my own "personal stash" of "good tea" has been depleted. Twinings is inexpensive and easy to find.

This is a black tea with a bit of acidity to it. I usually add 2 "Splenda". And lemon - if available.

I was surprised to find this tea tasted completely different from the caffeinated version of Twinings English Breakfast. The caffeinated tea, I found bland and uninteresting.

This wasn't exactly the most flavorful tea. I brewed with boiling water and steeped for three minutes. Flavor is muted, but the aroma has pleasant fruity and floral tones. Surprisingly light-bodied and doesn't seem to live up to the style.

Oddly, I find the character of the cup is changed little by adding milk.

This certainly wasn't a great tea, but it exceeded my expectations and I was surprised to actually like it more than the caffeinated version, which was a rare occurrence.