Review of Raspberry Zinger® Herbal Tea

AromaFlavorValueTotal
10 of 105 of 52 of 590 of 100
OutstandingExcellentOverpriced

My HG tea. This and the Wildberry Zinger are my go-to herbal teas. I am so addicted to the slightly sweet, largely tangy flavor of the Raspberry Zinger. And get this, it really does taste like raspberries. It also has a smooth aftertaste that is slightly floral. Will buy again and again until the end of time.

Add your own review

Comments:

Alex Zorach wrote:
on May 30th, 2014

Hello and welcome to RateTea, and thank you for your first few reviews!<br /> <br /> I'm not a huge fan of the Zinger teas, as I tend to prefer herbal teas that are less sour, but I get the sense that this is one of the better fruit teas that Celestial Seasonings makes. I noticed that this one not only contains actual raspberries in the ingredients list, but that it also includes raspberry leaf. I find raspberry leaf imparts a slightly floral quality, as well as a nice body, and I really like it in blends.<br /> <br /> Another thing I noticed about this blend is that it uses hibiscus (which has a natural fruity quality that resembles berries or jam) rather than citric acid the way some of their other blends do.<br /> <br /> Let me know if you have any questions about tea or about the website! We're glad to have you here, and I really enjoyed reading your first reviews!

Login or Sign Up to comment or reply.