Tea: English Breakfast Black Tea

Review of English Breakfast Black Tea

AromaFlavorValueTotal
7 of 104 of 55 of 575 of 100
Very GoodGoodOutstanding

Okay this is a first time tea review. My husband brought a couple of Rituals English Breakfast teabags home from a trip. I opened the first teabag and was pleasantly surprised--I had expected something pretty nasty. But I enjoyed it. Right now I am using the second teabag. Knowing that it's not available in stores makes me wish he'd brought more. Perhaps someone should contact the company and tell them we'd like this on store shelves. I am sure true connoisseurs would be more critical but as a lifelong tea drinker, I can say that I won't cringe if I come across this in the future. I will save my cringes for the next time I see a Keurig coffee maker with the stack of tea next to it... Ugh!

Add your own review

Comments:

Alex Zorach wrote:
on August 4th, 2017

Hello, and welcome to RateTea and thank you for your first review!

I find it really amusing, this Rituals tea has somewhat of a cult following...and I agree that the company is overlooking a businesss opportunity...they don't even have product info on it on their website.

I drink some pretty high-end tea regularly, and, for a basic tea bag, this stuff is not bad.

I really feel you on the Keurig too...I hate that stale-coffee flavor, it can really ruin an otherwise good cup of tea. Do get in touch if you have any questions about tea, or about the site. The contact form on this website goes right to my email! Unfortunately I can't help you get your hands on any more of this stuff, but I am full of other tea recommendations.

Login or Sign Up to comment or reply.

FacebookTwitterTumblrInstagramPinterestGoogle+Patreon