Tea: Lavender Creme

A Flavored Rooibos from Teavana

This tea has been retired/discontinued.

Brand:Teavana

Review of Lavender Creme

AromaFlavorValueTotal
9 of 105 of 54 of 592 of 100
SuperbExcellentGood Value

I got this on sale and, as of today, it's still on the sale price on their website. Hence, this one gets a better "value" rating from me than most Teavana teas.

I love the aroma of this tea. I always enjoy lavender, and the caramel adds just the right kind of sweetness. In fact, when I noticed the caramel bits in the dry leaf, I would have happily eaten them straight if not for the fact that they add a lovely sweetness to this herbal tea. This tea works as a very good caffeine-free dessert tea. I definitely recommend trying it if you get the chance.

Add your own review

Comments:

Alex Zorach wrote:
on October 11th, 2017

It looks like it's out of stock already; that sure sold out fast! That was a surprisingly low price on any Teavana product. I have strong suspicions that their online store is going to permanently close, after the physical locations all close, which is in the process of happening.<br /> <br /> It's weird...given how they were such a successful company so recently.

Brytta Sóþword wrote:
on October 15th, 2017

I totally agree, unfortunately. I know they were overpriced, but it still feels like a sade "end of an era" in U.S. tea culture.

Login or Sign Up to comment or reply.