English Breakfast

Brand:Revolution Tea
Style:English Breakfast
Product page:English Breakfast

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 9, 2018

Revolution Tea's English Breakfast is made from the finest quality Ceylon and Assam black teas available. Enjoy this hearty, robust tea that stays true to the exacting standards of the popular original. This tea is truly a great way to start your day.

Reviewer pic70 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

I got a cup of this at a gas station, surprisingly. I think it's better than the average English Breakfast, though I'm comparing it to the common bagged English Breakfast blends like Twinings because I have never bought it loose leaf. It mostly tasted like Assam to me, with the hint of a bright honey flavor being the only thing reminding me that there was Ceylon in it. Otherwise, it had the flavors I typically taste in Assam: malt, raisins, and a light almost caramel-esque sweetness. It's nothing special, and I'd never buy a box of this tea when there's better tea at that price, but it's better than I'd expect tea at a gas station to be.

Reviewer pic55 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

I am one of those people to whom this type of tea always tastes faintly like soap. This one, however, pleasantly surprised me. It wouldn't be one of my favorite teas, but I found it far more palatable than other brands. Revolution is one of my favorite tea companies. Even the teas I don't particularly care for seem to come out well.

Reviewer pic60 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 2/5

Moderate strength, relatively full-bodied, but considerably less bitter than typical for an English breakfast.

I think I prefer the green and white teas from Revolution tea, but this one was not bad.

Pricey though, for the quality. Revolution's other teas, in my opinion, deliver something more unique whereas this is more a typical English Breakfast which, perhaps is a bit smoother, but that's not enough to justify the price to me.

More Tea Blends from Revolution Tea