Mandarin Orange Spice® Herb Tea

Brand:Celestial Seasonings
Product page:Mandarin Orange Spice® Herb Tea

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 27, 2018

This blend combines the tart and juicy flavor of mandarin oranges with aromatic spices like cloves and coriander. A bright, lively brew that transports tea drinkers to exotic destinations with every sip.

Reviewer pic87 Aroma: 9/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 3/5

very nice orange/mandarin smell with spice (as advertised!) Flavor is strong orange off the bat but very good! great strength too! My favorite tea so far. Thanks Alex!

Reviewer pic39 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 2/5 Value: 3/5

I can't stand orange spice - and this one brings back memories of childhood - my mom loved this one in the late '70's early '80's. Blech! So cinnamon-y and orange-y and just not my thing at all. Too strong for me. Smells better than it tastes.

Reviewer pic80 Aroma: 9/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

I thought this tea was good. The smell reminded me freshly peeled oranges, and, for how strong it was, I was surprised that the flavor was so subtle. I'd recommend it for a basic flavored tea, if you are in the mood for something that isn't terribly overpowering.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 9/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 4/5

I feel like this one is a "classic" but that may be because this was one of the first teas I actually enjoyed. It has a very strong aroma, but in a pleasant way. It is a little bit spicy, though I feel the aroma makes it seem like it will taste spicier than it actually is. I enjoy this tea in the fall and winter months. I think of sitting in front of an open fire whenever I have a cup of this tea, so I often drink it in the late evening.

Reviewer pic73 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

The aroma is quite strong but pleasing. The flavor is smooth but slightly sour. Not an everyday tea but good for when you feel like a little spice, especially in the Fall.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

Eventually the flavor becomes a bit grating, but the aroma delights me. If you like fruity teas, this is a classic and one you have to try.

Reviewer pic47 Aroma: 4/10 Flavor: 2/5 Value: 4/5

This tea is on the margins of Celestial Seasoning teas that I enjoy...it has too much cinnamon for my taste; I think the clove blends much better with the orange than the cinnamon does. It's also a tad too sour for my tastes...although again it's just a bit out of my comfort zone. This is one of those teas that I will enjoy if it's presented to me, but would rarely purchase on my own.

More Fruit (Herbal) Tea from Celestial Seasonings