White Peach Tea

Brand:Music City Tea
Style:Flavored White Tea
Region:?????

This tea's info last updated: Jan. 12, 2017

White Tea blends the classic flavor of Bai Mu Dan White Tea, often called 'White Peony" Tea in the West, with Peach Pieces, Vanilla Bits, Marigold and Chrysanthemum Petals. White PeachTM Tea brews a delicate cup with layered flavors and beautiful aromas sure to please.

Page 1 of 1 page with 1 review

I *really* love this tea. It's rare I find a flavored white tea that I enjoy, but this one is simply great. The tea is smooth and soothing, the peach flavor tastes natural and nuanced, and they blend together seamlessly. The leaves are high quality, too.

I tried this tea and several others in the store before I bought it. The owners of Music City Tea showed me how to drink tea in the Chinese style -- pouring hot water over tea in a funnel. This eliminates the steeping time and produces quite a robust cup. They served the tea in small, traditional cups, but the same process works perfectly to fill up a larger cup.

I recommend making a fairly strong cup (which, when pouring Chinese style, doesn't require a huge amount of tea) and sipping on this for as long as you can. It's exactly what a white peach tea should be. :-)
1 Comment