Lady Grey

This page is for the caffeinated version. See also Lady Grey Decaffeinated.

Brand:Twinings
Product page:Lady Grey

This tea's info last updated: Jan. 8, 2018

Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings. This delicious black tea has a light and gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. Lady Grey is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.

Page 1 2 3 of 3 pages with 21 reviews

Reviewer pic85 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

This tea is a great twist on earl grey tea. There's a strong presence of citrus in this tea which creates a very unique flavor. Though this isn't in any means my favorite tea, it's a great blend to mix up your routine and try something new! I definetly recommend this tea to anyone that is a fan of citrus "which I am not". If you are, then this tea would be a solid 10/10!

Reviewer pic67 Aroma: 6/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

I enjoyed the combination of bergamot and citrus flavors. Drank it black.

Reviewer pic80 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

The tea is a slighter version of Earl Grey. You get less citrus this time around (I think it's the lemon). It's still a good cup to have when you want something delicate and gentle. I use a little bit of milk and sugar. Of course, you can use it to your liking.

Reviewer pic63 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 4/5

I HATE Earl Grey - and Twinings is no exception - but Lady Grey I can somehow tolerate. Maybe it's the lemon mixed with the bergamot? Anyhow this one smells way better than it tastes and you do NOT want to add milk to it. I had it both with and without Splenda to see what it would be like. Meh.
1 Comment

Reviewer pic80 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 5/5

This tea has a soft flavor. It has a good citrus aroma and leaves a creamy aftertaste that I like. I may be biased in my verdict since I love Earl Grey teas.

It is good without any sugar, milk, honey... or anything. It is soft enough on its own.

I don't know where to by this one specifically since I've received it in a demo package. But I presume it is around 4$ for 20 bags, as I've seen other Twining products of such price in store. I may revise the value the next time I go shopping and check it out.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

A slightly sweeter version of Earl Grey with a bit more orange flavoring. It's my wife's favorite.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 3/5

This is one of the more memorable teas I've tried. Strong (but not overwhelming) flavour, very pleasant aroma. I found a tiny touch of milk was nice with it.

Reviewer pic100 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 5/5

Lady Grey is my favorite breakfast tea! It has a soft, floral and citrus fragrance and tastes lighter and smoother than Earl Grey. Add cream and sugar and this tea becomes a delicate and refreshing alternative to coffee or English Breakfast tea.
1 Comment

Reviewer pic53 Aroma: 5/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

Meh. Again, I was underwhelmed by this tea from Twinings. Like their Earl Grey tea, I certainly appreciated the use of citrus to balance out the black tea. However, I found the overall effect unimpressive. I really need to try a high quality Earl Grey or Lady Grey tea to give these styles a fair shot. I'm glad I have a baseline idea of what to expect now, though.

Reviewer pic67 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

Slightly citrus taste that has a decent fruity smell... bland without additives though x2

Page 1 2 3 of 3 pages with 21 reviews

More Fruit Black Tea from from Twinings

No image of this tea

Blackcurrant Breeze (formerly Blackcurrant)

2 Ratings