Country Peach Passion® Herbal Tea

Style:Fruit (Herbal) Tea
Caffeine:Caffeine Free
Region:?????

This tea's info last updated: Apr. 20, 2012

The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 13 reviews

Has a very nice peachy smell. The taste is pretty good.

Now this has become not only my favorite by Celestial Seasonings, but also my favorite tea involving chamomile--which normally I dislike. Here the chamomile is subtle and well-blended with the other flavors. The peach is also nice, and the tea has the right level of sweetness. In short, I like this one. :-D

Still wish it was good for more than one cup, though.

Subtle and sweet to taste with a pleasant aroma that--unlike a lot of fruit teas I've tried--doesn't come off as a wholly artificial perfume, this is one of my favorites among the fruit teas I've tried from this brand thus far. This is also one of my go-to teas to suggest to people who don't like tea.

My least favorite tea that I've tried of theirs so far. Weird, overwhelming artificial flavor and horrible aftertaste!

Pretty good for price. A little tasteless.... But not bad
1 Comment

I am not a huge fan of Celestial Seasonings - that said back in the '70's they were some of the first herbal tisanes I ever tried - even as a child.

I enjoy the smell of Country Peach Passion better than the taste. Sweet and fruity with a distinct (somewhat fake-y) peach note to it.

This might be one of my faves from Celestial. Sweet - and good without any sweetener added - also good iced (IMO).

As far as fruit teas go, this one's not bad. Unfortunately I am spoiled by the Republic of Tea's Ginger Peach, and this one does not measure up to that. However, it is pleasant enough. Sweet, as with all Celestial Seasonings fruit teas, and distinctly peachy. The aroma was a bit lacking, but overall, worth a try.

good subtle peach flavor...wish it was a bit stronger though...a nice tea though

Country Peach Passion is a lovely, sweet and fruity tea. The flavor of peach is genuine, and provides a lovely experience. I enjoy a cup now and again when I want a sweeter tea without any caffeine. There is no need to add any sweeteners to it, either. A lovely and full peachy flavor with every sip. A delight!

This is a great fruity tea. It is very light and so I can drink several cups of it. Sometimes I use tea bags multiple times and this tea is not very good for that but otherwise it is delicious.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 13 reviews