Passion Filterbag

Caffeine:Caffeine Free
Region:Blend
Loose/teabag:Sachet

This tea's info last updated: Dec. 25, 2013

An exuberant herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 13 reviews

Smelled like cinnamon, but didn't taste spicy at all - it was mostly tart, which I am not a big fan of. I like fruity teas, but I prefer being able to tell what kind of fruit I'm tasting, not just sort of muddy random fruit flavor. I didn't toss any of what I bought, but I wouldn't buy it again.

This is good iced or hot. It's good mixed with lemonade and/or mixed with Tazo's Wild Sweet Orange. This is one of my favorite herbal teas.

very lemony taste which is good...color is darker red/purple though... flavor is strong and fruity...very good! Not sure about value as it was a gift...

slightly tart, mixed with a pack of sugar. Had it warm but would be good cold too.

People just love this one - but for some reason, I don't. Too floral and ascerbic and weirdly tart for me. But my 9 year old digs it iced - and Starbucks serves it in vast quantities.

I like Tazo's Green and the old-formula "Om" a bit better.

My First and Favorite tea of all time

This tea is best served in a Passion Arnold Palmer. Simply, steep for 10 minutes, bring to room temperature, and then mix with lemonade. Add some ice, and mix or shake. Delicious and addicting!!!!

Since I usually drink straight black tea I wanted to be a little adventurous and tried Passion, but was not satisfied.

The rich red color of this tea intrigued me, but its fruity flavor was far too strong. Barely steeped for a minute, my cup was already overwhelming.

This tea is a mouth-zinger! I really enjoy it, though some may find it too tart or sour for their tastes. To me, I think it is a great flavor.

I think it tastes like a fresh peach pie, but a tart peach pie. It certainly has a wildly bold flavor, one that when it hits your tongue the first time, makes you pucker a bit.

While I just love it, it isn't going to be for everyone.

The only thing passionate about this tea is my desire to get away from it. Like drinking purple vinegar.

Page 1 2 of 2 pages with 13 reviews