Almond Sunset

Brand:Celestial Seasonings
Style:Herbal Tea
Product page:Almond Sunset

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 27, 2018

Toasty almonds and a sweet finish of vanilla, hints of roasted carob, a touch of cinnamon and the subtle scent of orange flavor … this is the perfect dessert tea. This indulgent treat can be enjoyed any time of day.

RateTea Notes

This tea was temporarily discontinued but reinstated. For a while it had been marketed as part of a "Dessert Series" but before and after that it was sold as one of Celestial Seasonings' regular line of teas.

Reviewer pic63 Aroma: 4/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

This tea has a nice almond flavor. The aroma is overpowered by cinnamon. I don't usually like herbal teas, but this is a nice caffeine-free alternative to tea or coffee. I drank it with cream and sugar.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 5/5

I absolutely loved this herbal tea. The aroma combined light and sweet marzipan-like tones with more robust earthy and nutty qualities. The cup was naturally sweet and very smooth. The ingredients were balanced just how I like; I can't suggest anything I would change about this blend.

I was very disappointed when I learned that this offering was discontinued. There are many herbal teas offered by Celestial Seasoning that I don't like at all, and I would have rather they retired any number of other teas before taking this one. I'm also a bit puzzled about the natural demand--since Americans seem to prefer sweet flavors, I'd expect this one to be very popular.

More Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings