Nutty Almond Cream

Brand:Tiesta Tea
Style:Herbal Tea
Product page:Nutty Almond Cream

This tea's info last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

Sweet almond with apple and cinnamon provide a nutty finish to the soothing blend. The unique nuttiness is unobtainable anywhere else.

Reviewer pic80 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

Mmmm, the smell of this dry tea is amazing, kind of like a really cinnamony oatmeal cookie. With almonds. Brewed, more of the apple comes out, and it starts to smell like apple pie in a cup. If you add milk and sugar, it actually tastes like apple pie in a cup. :) Without, it's just a really lovely apple and cinnamon tisane with a smooth nutty/creamy finish.

Reviewer pic83 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 4/5

Thanks to Alex for this sample!

I made this as a dessert tea tonight and was really impressed by the flavor. Unsweetened, this was very good. The scent is also excellent and I felt like I was in a bakery when brewing this tea.

I added a little rock sugar, maybe a tsp or so, and then the flavors really came alive. This tasted very much like a cinnamon bun, but with almondy overtones.

I used 208 degree water for about 6 minutes. The tea is a light reddish pink color. Very pretty, and very delicious!

Reviewer pic87 Aroma: 10/10 Flavor: 5/5 Value: 3/5

I happened to come across this tea while shopping for a friend who is a tea fanatic. I, personally, have never been much of a fan of tea but after nosing around the tin I figured what the heck and gave it a shot.

I love this tea. It's delicious and nutty and really, really smooth. I don't even have to sweeten it to enjoy it. I love it o much it actually managed to edge out my afternoon can of coke as my liquid pick me up of choice.

The only thing I don't care for is the fact that the tins of this never seem more than 75% full. I've gotten plenty of other kinds of tea from Tiesta and the cans of other blends are almost completely full. I don't know if its because of the weight of the nuts but I feel like you do get less cups out of this particular blend than you do out of Tiesta's other offerings.

Reviewer pic53 Aroma: 5/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 3/5

Completely unlike any other herbal tea I've tried. Not my type of blend, but very high-quality for what it is, and I can imagine others might love it.

Brews a bright red, semi-opaque cup with oil droplets on top. Aroma suggestive of a jam-filled pastry: nutty, bready, suggestive of sweetness and cooked apples. Flavor sweet and mellow.

This is not the sort of blend I would personally prefer or seek out. However, I found it extremely well-executed, and I can imagine it might be very popular among people who prefer sweet flavors. I'm more of a fan of bitter, crisp herbal teas.

More Tea Blends from Tiesta Tea