Earl Grey Bravo

This page is for the caffeinated version. See also Decaf Earl Grey.

Brand:Adagio Teas
Style:Blue Flower Earl Grey
Region:Sri Lanka / Ceylon

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 10, 2015

...zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of Ceylon black tea. Our Earl Grey Bravo benefits from a pleasantly dry finish with a lingering citrus sweetness.

I love Earl Grey tea, this included. Not overpowering, great aroma, and sweet without been sickly. Add some milk and sugar to enjoy the sweetness even more.

This has been my go-to tea for the last couple of weeks. When it runs out, I'll probably try other types of Earl Grey, though maybe I'll buy this again someday. It's good, though basic.

It's a fairly mild tea with a very mild bergamot flavor. Only a little bitterness. Pretty astringent. You can only smell and taste the bergamot faintly, but it's a nice little note to the tea, and often I find that I prefer this over more strongly-flavored or more plain teas. I think that I would prefer a little more bergamot, though.
1 Comment

I greatly prefer this EG to Adagio's Earl Grey Moonlight. This is a basic EG, and that's ok by me. The tea has a good aroma and flavor, but without being overpowering. I'd call this one solid.

I had the sugar and milk out, but it didn't need either. This was great on its own and I can see this being a tea I drink as my morning cuppa.

This tea is pretty good. It has just the right amount of bergamot for me (which may be less than most Earl Grey enthusiasts like). I added cream and sugar.