Jasmine Pearls

Brand:Numi Organic Tea
Style:Jasmine Pearls
Region:Fujian, China

This tea's info last updated: Jul. 17, 2014

The most tender green tea leaves are hand rolled into small pearls and scented with fresh jasmine blossoms. The fragrant flowers are mated five times with the tea according to traditional tea scenting techniques that date back over nine centuries. This high quality jasmine tea from Fujian Province has a sweet aromatic flavor with bright floral notes.

I like this style of tea. I think it's a good combination between aroma and flavor.

I love to brew up pearled teas - and jasmine pearls ROCK for me - so I liked this one. Fun to watch the pearls unfurl when you brew them. Delicious jasmine/green/floral notes. Fun to drink and requires no sweetener.

Jasmine green teas are quite good when the jasmine flavor is well balanced and blended, not dominating. That is very true of this tea. I received a gift of a small container of the pearls from a co-worker and now enjoy it at work whenever I need a solid traditional-feeling tea. I put in five of the pearls and some hot water from the filtered water dispenser (on hot, naturally, though I don't know the temperature). What's really nice about this tea is that it stands up perfectly to multiple steepings. I can easily get three cups of equally good flavor out of it.

If you're a fan of jasmine pearl teas, or are looking to try one to see whether or not you like them, this is an excellent choice.