Tangerine Orange Zinger® Herbal Tea

Brand:Celestial Seasonings
Style:Herbal Tea
Product page:Tangerine Orange Zinger® Herbal Tea

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 27, 2018

In this effervescent blend, the flavors of tangerines, oranges and a hint of passionfruit mingle with sweet-tart hibiscus. Delightfully soothing when hot and especially refreshing over ice.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

My go to brand for when I can't even afford milk, bread, and eggs, but still require something hot to start my mornings or end my nights with. This tea has stood by me for the last 2 years, entertained all my closest friends, charmed my boyfriend with my domestic "home brewed" skills, so I want to share with you some of the joys:

No matter the season, this tea compliments all my tea-drinking moods. I think there is something special about it, because it's so flavorful hot or iced. A teaspoon of honey to a quart of iced tea makes this one of the best drinks to quench thirst after a tough gym work out, without ingesting chemicals, caffeine, or a lot of sugar.

It's usually weak when I follow the brewing instructions. So I leave the tea bag in my cup and savor the juicy, fruit and floral taste with each sip.
I like this tea so much, I don't usually eat anything with it.

The packaging doesn't lock in any flavor, so I will relocate it to a tea tin. I have no idea where Celestial Seasonings obtain the herbs or teas, so this is a drawn back for me. Its a good tea for a person who likes drinking tea but cannot afford, 3 cups a day of high quality, tea.

Reviewer pic63 Aroma: 5/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 4/5

Enjoyable taste, and the tea bag lasts through more than one brewing.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

I enjoy this tea a lot - it has a strong and bold flavor. It's probably fabulous iced.

More Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings