Tangerine Orange Zinger® Herbal Tea

Brand:Celestial Seasonings
Style:Herbal Tea
Product page:Tangerine Orange Zinger® Herbal Tea

This tea's info last updated: Mar. 27, 2018

In this effervescent blend, the flavors of tangerines, oranges and a hint of passionfruit mingle with sweet-tart hibiscus. Delightfully soothing when hot and especially refreshing over ice.

Reviewer pic61 Aroma: 5/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

This member of CS' "Zinger" line has resided in the tea section of our pantry for a long time, occasionally brewed and chugged, and I just realized this morning that I haven't reviewed it yet. Therefore, this is that.

When I think of orange-flavored herbal teas, the first that comes to mind for me is Tazo's "Wild Sweet Orange", which is stronger (and should be stronger still) but too tart. Despite having the same baseline ingredients as the other CS Zingers (hibiscus, rose hips, orange peel, hawthorn), this one struck me as not very tart at all, which is a plus, but also, weaker and nearly as much "herbal" as "orange" in flavor and all scents. It is mellow and pleasant, but could stand about 50% more of everything in the bag. Maybe if I dropped one bag each of both brands in one big cup at the same time, I'd have closer to the perfect orange-flavored herbal.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 8/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

My go to brand for when I can't even afford milk, bread, and eggs, but still require something hot to start my mornings or end my nights with. This tea has stood by me for the last 2 years, entertained all my closest friends, charmed my boyfriend with my domestic "home brewed" skills, so I want to share with you some of the joys:

No matter the season, this tea compliments all my tea-drinking moods. I think there is something special about it, because it's so flavorful hot or iced. A teaspoon of honey to a quart of iced tea makes this one of the best drinks to quench thirst after a tough gym work out, without ingesting chemicals, caffeine, or a lot of sugar.

It's usually weak when I follow the brewing instructions. So I leave the tea bag in my cup and savor the juicy, fruit and floral taste with each sip.
I like this tea so much, I don't usually eat anything with it.

The packaging doesn't lock in any flavor, so I will relocate it to a tea tin. I have no idea where Celestial Seasonings obtain the herbs or teas, so this is a drawn back for me. Its a good tea for a person who likes drinking tea but cannot afford, 3 cups a day of high quality, tea.

Reviewer pic63 Aroma: 5/10 Flavor: 3/5 Value: 4/5

Enjoyable taste, and the tea bag lasts through more than one brewing.

Reviewer pic77 Aroma: 7/10 Flavor: 4/5 Value: 4/5

I enjoy this tea a lot - it has a strong and bold flavor. It's probably fabulous iced.

More Herbal Tea from Celestial Seasonings